I have a lovely Christmas Themed Table today, which includes some cute styling ideas and a very special offer on the printables, courtesy of the lovely girls at Anders Ruff. The minute the colour pink is introduced I am immediately attracted to it! Read on below to find out more!
Here are the party details:
We love to show fresh color schemes for our favorite holidays. Christmas doesn’t have to always be red and green, so we introduced our vintage holiday collection which incorporates gorgeous hues of pink, aqua, lime and red.
One of the main accessories that we used throughout the designing process and to accessorize with were Shiny Brite ornaments (new & antique Christmas ornaments). We put them in tall glass topiaries and also hung them from an old-fashioned white feather tree. These types of ornaments are what inspired our entire design collection!
We used several small aqua and cream feather trees for our dining table, as well as Mercury glass topiaries and German glass glittered accents throughout (such as the dessert table wreath, and gift packages).
We wanted to showcase our candy canes in surprising ways, so we put them in antique candle holders as well as hung them from a white wooden wine rack.
On the table you will notice true antique silver glittery linens, mixed in with our modern day china. The feather trees and topiaries are displayed on an old white cabinet door to give various heights and interest.
Everyday white serving platters were used for dessert displays (Food labels in the DIY package used to designate each food item). We also lined the buffet table with wrapping paper and hung customized (to match this collection) Christmas stockings (by Chicmommybags)
We lined the serving platters with chocolate coated sunflower seeds and craft Itsy beads to add color and contrast
We purchased grosgrain fabric in a pink/red/green/blue striped pattern (placed it on the bias on an oversized artist canvas) to add a bold statement to the dessert table backdrop.
We dressed up our dining chairs by adding pink satin ribbons with our garland snowflake logo.
We showed unique packaging/decorating methods for favor boxes, wine bottles, soda pop bottles and personalized them with printed favor tags, hangtags and party logos.
As a special offer Anders Ruff are offering Sweet Style Readers a special discount on these printables for the fabulous price of $!0.00
All you need to do to receive the discount is enter the code AR-VINTAGE and the discount will be applied
(You can visit the shop here)
The printable graphic design package includes:
The printable package includes over $275 retail of graphic designs:
- 2″ Graphic Square or Circle Party Logos (16 different designs) – for cupcake toppers, stickers, envelope seals, food sticks and more!
- 2″ Greetings Square or Circle Party Logos (16 different designs with “Merry Christmas”, “Happy Holidays”, “Seasons Greetings”, “Peace Love and Joy”, “Noel”)
- 10 Hang Tag Designs – for gift bags, cookie exchange packages, wrapped gifts
- 20 Gift Tag Designs – for wrapped presents, cards, gift bags
- Circle Garland Designs – for creating banners, door signs, mirror and window decorations
- 8 Rectangular Display Cards (tent style) – for folding food tents, gift cards, buffet labels, dessert tables, cookie trays, enclosure cards
- 2 Wine Bottle Wraps
- 6 Mini candy Bar Wrapper Designs
- 16 Square personalized display cards (tent style) – 2 patterns – personalized with the labels – christmas cookies, egg nog, cupcakes, hot cocoa, bon bons, candy canes, holiday treats and holiday spirits.
- 4 Versions of Square Display Cards (tent style) – Folding tents for food displays, cookie trays, dessert tables, gift cards.
- 10 Water / Drink bottle wraps – perfect for personalizing water bottles, soda bottles or glasses.
- INSTRUCTIONS Included!
The printable collection is straightforward enough for the average hostess but offers a lot of flexibility for the advanced crafter.
Credits and Sources
- Table Styling and Printable Graphic Design Package by Anders Ruff Custom Designs (www.shop.andersruff.com or www.andersruff.com)
- Photography by Becca Bond Photography (www.beccabondphotography.com)
- Custom designed Stockings by chicmommybags (www.etsy.com/shop/chicmommybags)
- Chocolate covered pretzel sticks by Pretzelspleaze (www.etsy.com/shop/pretzelspleaze)
- Red and Green chocolate truffles by deathbycupcake (www.etsy.com/shop/deathbycupcake)
- Fondant cupcake and cookie toppers by Twosugarbabies (www.etsy.com/shop/twosugarbabies)
- Cupcake Liners from The Cupcake Social (www.thecupcakesocial.com)